Listing of pamphlets by category “death” #142, 292, 364,381, and 385 in our collection. Book Dealing Creatively With Death: A Manual of Death Education and Simple Burial
Planning—Ducks in A Row form-pdf
- Putting House In Order Form
- Advanced Directive SC Health Care
An advance directive is a form in which an individual: (1) appoints a person or persons to make health care decisions for the individual if and when the individual loses the capacity to make health care decision (typically called a “health care power of attorney”); and/or (2) provides guidance or instructions for making health care decisions, typically in end-of-life care situations (often called a “living will”). An advance directive is a direction from the patient, not a medical order.
- Free will template
- POST stands for Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment. A POST form is a designated document designed for use as part of advance care planning (ACP) and consists of a set of medical orders signed by a patient’s physician addressing key medical decisions consistent with patient goals of care concerning treatment at the end of life that is portable and valid across health care settings.
- A POST form should be completed by a trained facilitator or qualified health care professional in conversation with the patient. Effective May 24, 2019, the Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (POST) Act was enacted by adding Chapter 80 to Title 44 of the Code of Laws of South Carolina, 1976, to enable certain persons to execute a POST form signed by a physician, physician assistant, or advanced practice registered nurse that sets forth the patient’s wishes as to health care where the patient has been diagnosed with a serious illness or, based upon medical diagnosis, may be expected to lose capacity within twelve months.
- Living Will—Desire For A Natural Death
- South Carolina Cerificate of Death Non-Funeral Home Worksheet